This is an opportunity for a designer to earn some extra money setting up a Newsletter template for us and could lead to further work. This job is open to Australian and International applicants.
This role requires the delivery of an InDesign template for our new online Newsletter. The Newsletter template will consist of 10 template pages of varying designs (e.g. Template 1: 2 columns with header/footer; Template 2: Editors Notes on left and Table of Contents on right with header and footer; Template 3: text boxes; images and 1 column) with a view that once you have designed the templates we are able to insert text/images (we have InDesign) into your templates for each Newsletter.
Please outline in your application:
* Your graphic design qualification
* Your expertise with Adobe Creative Suite
* Your availability to perform adhoc tasks and other jobs that we may have in the future
* Your normal hourly rate in USD or AUD. This is required so we know what you would charge if we wanted future work done on occasion.
* Proven experience (academic or otherwise) of personally creating design solutions from initial brief through to preparation of digital artwork for print
You will need to interpret our objectives and be creative. The deadline for receiving the final templates is Thursday 9th May.
The successful applicant will be given a full brief including each template page required, our preferred company colours, company logo, sample images and the draft Newsletter (remember we insert the info you just design the templates but this will give you an idea visually of what we are after).