Entertainment Company seeking Python/Django specialist with 5+ years experience to create robust social platform and community magazine around a video content service.
The developer will develop, test and deliver changes to an existing website. The ideal candidate will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage to the design and production deployment stages.
- Strong Object Oriented programming capacity in Python and Java
- Architectural and data modeling skills
- Experience with building content driven platforms
- Experienced with client-side development JS/HTML/CSS/AJAX (ability to work across the full stack)
- Fluency in relational databases
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes
Highly desired (but not necessary)
- Experience with Java Virtual Machine, Play 2 Framework, and/or NoSQL databases
- Experience in Jython ideal but not mandatory
- BS or MS in Computer Science (or related field)
Please submit references, a link to your Github, and/or samples of your work.
Skills: video, test, design, science