We have a Mac desktop application that has several issues we would like resolved before releasing to the App Store. The app downloads an XML file and image assets from a remote server
- Improved loader UI on start-up.
- General XML fixes during loading.
- Simple UI updates (background image swaps, etc)
- Overall optimizations including smoother transitions, etc
- Update video player to use native OS X video player API with all features like AirPlay, Fullscreen, scrubbing, etc. Playback is HLS or H264/MP4.
- General code QA for optimizations.
Additionally, the app will not run as a non-guest user because of how the file is written locally and this must be resolved.
A full PSD with visual guides and layers as well as existing source code will be provided.
Skills: video, qa