Drupal 7 developer required to configure existing installation with the following:
- custom theme based on html mockup (about 12 regions)
- five (5) page types
- blog section and (3) post types
- mailing list/newsletter subscriptions section and 3 pages
- integration to external self-hosted Amazon SES-based mailing list manager
- user registration with custom fields and forms
- publications section (custom content downloads, for 3 types) with tracking
- publication payment (one of the content types is a magazine for which there is a fee)
You must know how to implement a custom theme in Drupal 7. You must also know how to pass user information from Drupal mysql database tables to another applications locally hosted mysql database tables.
This work is a fixed price contract. Applicants meeting our criteria will be provided with a Price Quote Request document that details the specifications for this project.
Interested applicants should reply to this ad by no later than July 2nd, 2013.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications are considered confidential.