I have a couple requirements available for you. Please go through the below requirement and let me know if you are available for these.
JAVA FLEX Architect AND JAVA FLEX TECHNICAL LEAD
Location: Atlanta, GA
Duration: Long term
The role requires strong skills in the following areas:
• Adobe AIR 3.x, Flex 4.x, (At least 3+ years)
• Java/J2EE, (At least 5+ years)
• Action Script 2.0 and 3.0 (At least 3+ years)
• SQL (Oracle / SQL Server)
• Experience with Adobe LCES / LCDS (LiveCycle Enterprise Services / LiveCycle Data Services)
• Leadership skills.
• Good oral and written English.
This role may be required to contribute towards both feature development and/or Production Support needs within the group, as needed.
As part of the Production Support Team (PST): Participate in SCRUM-BAN meetings, triage, analyze, coordinate, respond to and fix production issues within established SLAs. Act as the Lead Developer on-site for the off-shore/off-site team.
As part of a feature development team: Participates in all SCRUM meetings, acts as the lead developer on-site for the designated SCRUM team, contributes to code development and sets examples in the group by consistent delivery, reviews and mentorship.
Resolves or escalates issues, communicates per the agreed communications plan, ensures software meets agreed quality criteria, acts as liaison to other technical resources within T-Mobile.
Adobe Flex / AIR certification a huge plus.
Previous experience with HTML5/CSS3 implementation a huge plus.
Other skills - good to haves/pluses:
• Adobe Flex 4 / AIR 3 certifications
• Java / J2EE certifications
• Experience with Parsley Flex/Flash framework
• Experience with HTML5 and CSS3 highly desired
• Experience with Adobe LCES / LCDS is highly desired but extensive experience with BlazeDS will also be considered.
• Experience with JSON, Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP)
• Telecom experience
• Experience leading offshore development SCRUM teams
Thanks & Regards,
Allied Informatics, Inc.
1815 Satellite Blvd. Suite 302 Duluth, GA 30097 USA
Phone: 770-246-9800 X 116 | Fax: 770-246-9098
Skills: leadership, json