We are looking for an experienced Web Developer to work along with our friendly and hard-working team. Your goal is to design one website for now. Once the candidate has successfully completed website, he/she will considered for future projects. We’re looking for a very unique person to fill this job. We’re looking for someone that would also enjoy contributing ideas and sharing their thoughts, while they do their job. The ideal candidate must also be focused, motivated, dedicated and hardworking and enjoy what they do! Must be able to manage their time and meet critical deadlines.
You'll be enthusiastic with a positive attitude; dedication and willingness to work hard, sometimes under high production pressure.
• Experience of PHP 5 and OOP beneficial
• Extensive knowledge and experience of building WordPress CMS websites using the best practice & de-facto standard plugins.
• Have 2 years experience working with WordPress at a PHP code level:
• 2 years Wordpress eCommerce
• Knowledge of existing inbuilt WordPress functions
• Creation of custom post types
• Creation of plugins/widgets written to conform with the WordPress coding standards
• Creation of clean, logical, well-documented and re-usable code
• Theme/Template integration
• Knowledge of WordPress Network (Multisite) beneficial
• Experience creating multi-lingual websites Advantageous
• Knowledge and experience of web accessibility
• Good understanding of cross-platform and cross-browser issues
• Graphic design knowledge a definite plus
• Use of jQuery / AJAX an advantage