Location: Toronto, Ontario
Compensation: $30-$40 / hour or project estimate
This contract position is for a Toronto-based software startup. We're creating a tailored SaaS experience for health professionals in private practice on a global scale.
This contract role will be involved in:
- designing and implementing system architecture
- building a back-end database and API platform
- creating a visually-stunning front-end experience
- recommending and implementing a secure hosting solution
- anything else it takes to get us launched in Beta!
- mastery of PHP/MySWL, node.js, or ruby
- fluency with HTML, CSS; cross-browser mastery
- experience building distributed, high-up-time SaaS systems
- experience with agile development at a startup
- bachelors, masters or Ph.D. in computer science, math, or engineering
- obsessed with quality and detail oriented
- knowledge implementing industry-standard best practices
- ability to devote 20-40 hours per week starting March 18
- located in Toronto, Ontario
Nice to have:
- experience with PHIPA compliance (from a software perspective)
- web & mobile design experience
Opportunity exists for this contract role to morph into a full-time role with stock option participation.
If interested, please reply to this ad with your resume and links to your web portfolio.
Thanks for looking!
Skills: agile, engineering, design