Yii framework - Senior/Expert framework developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for a senior developer that is really well versed in the Yii framework deep down internals. Not so much the serverside views/widgets since this will be done clientside.
Please see this last posting for the initiation proof of concept that I did in the beginning of this project
High performance cachable websites web 2.0 in YiiFramework, mustache.js and icanhaz.js (http://kenneththorman.blogspot.dk/
For the right candidate this is fulltime or parttime work, it depends on what fits you (I would prefer fulltime).
handlebars.js - client side templates
UI - TwitterBootstrap - Responsive Design
Yii - REST service layer, security and integration to
BigBlueButton, Moodle, ProcessMaker
Target devices: PC, tablet and phone
Standard senior developer skill requirements follow:
This is a position for a senior web developer only.
I am NOT:
- interested in communicating with a projectmanager or a sales person.
- interested in a senior developer fronting other junior developers that is actually doing the work.
- interested in communicating via a shared "company" team account, only personal skype ids please.
- looking for someone that is timeslicing on all kinds of other projects.
- only interested in communicating directly with the end developer.
- only interested in talking to the actual end developer that is supposed to be typing the keyboard on my projects.
- looking for a "remote freelancer, hired long term" that will be a remote part of my team.
(please put "You MUST" in front of all the below lines until you get to the "Nice to have skills section")
- have a fast internet connection that allows for full screen sharing/collaboration
- have a headset for audio chatting on skype or other means
- must speak english well enough to be comfortable communicating on Skype via voice chat
- create no methods longer than 40-50 lines at most
- wrap code in a function with a good name to document your code rather no function and a comment
- adhere to no copy pasting
- write pragmatic code
- know how to write testable code / dependency injection
Web foundation knowledge:
- understand HTTP 1.0 and 1.1 protocol
- understand SOAP / REST
- know about HTTP action methods
- consuming SOAP webservices
- creating SOAP webservices
Website (web2.0) implementations
- be comfortable using HTML / HTML 5
- be comfortable using jquery, jquery closures
- be comfortable using CSS (CSS 3)
- be comfortable using PHP
- use a full IDE that allows you to inspect variables, globals, set breakpoints
- develop and test the code on Linux (your server)
- have strong working knowledge of Subversion (branching, tagging, merging, reintegrating branches, cherry picking merges)
- must know how to work in a team with many people working on the same code at the same time in Subversion
Nice to have skills
Additional experience that is nice if you have:
- LinkedIn and Facebook integtration knowledge
- C# / .NET 4.0 or Java
Do you feel that you can meet the majority of these requirements?
Skills: design, typing, english, json, jsonp, test, linux, linkedin, facebook, .net
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Xamarin: C#: MVVMCross developer