We are currently seeking an experienced person with a high level of knowledge of Magento Community Edition to work Remotely with our team on a part time basis of 3 hours per day (Monday thru Saturday).
The purpose of this position is to produce and develop new custom modules, custom extensions and enhancements in a timely manner as per the requirements.
• Production and development of new modules, extensions and enhancements to the existing custom and default modules, bug fixes and support.
• Assists in creative and physical and logical database design and interfaces.
• Designs, codes, and tests technical solutions including UHT testing.
• Identifies system deficiencies and recommends solutions.
• Use existing and review code prior to building new templates.
• Consistently deliver high-quality products and services as per the requirements on time.
Degree in computer science software engineering, information technology, or similar.
3+ years work experience
Proven experience of design and development of online web based systems
Excellent communication skills essential
Strong PHP5 + Object Oriented Programming skills
SQL, Linux, HTML5, Web services
Strong Zend Framework skills
Solid understanding of Design Patterns
Experience with software development lifecycle, from design and implementation to unit testing and production deployment
Familiarity and experience working on Linux OS (OpenSource would be an asset), Source control with SVN
Please quote your monthly expected compensation.
Skills: design, linux, science, engineering