We're looking for a set of customer Service representatives who will augment our current customer service team. These individuals would provide both email and phone support for our customer base. Workload is relatively light and we try to make the work environment interesting and fun. We'd like these positions to evolve into junior system administration positions.
**This position is a 2PM to 10PM GMT. If that shift does not work for you, please do not apply.**
**If you already have a full-time job, we would ask that you not apply as we've had many unreliable applicants who seem to be looking for extra cash now and then.**
- Must be familiar with configuring mail clients such as Outlook and Thunderbird
- Must be fluent with English
- Must be able to work full-time and be reliable
- Must be able to work during the specified shift timings
- Previous phone experience is a plus
- Mac experience is a plus
- Unix knowledge a plus
Pay is negotiable and depends on skills and experience. Our typical Philippine tech is paid 4,000 PHP per week plus additional monthly attendance bonuses.