This role is primarily concerned with reading complex scientific research studies and academic papers in organisational psychology and HR and then creating easy to read, simple to understand written summaries that can be understood by a non–academic target audience.
The role requires:
* Masters in Business or Organizational Psychology
* Business experience (min 5 years) responsible for a business
* Experience in or understand HR and leadership
* Excellent English writing skills
* Ability to find relevant research articles using research databases (eg Business Source Premier)
* Ability to read and understand academic papers
* Ability to translate complex information into simple practical business language
For the right person this job can become an ongoing permanent part-time role.
Skills: research, english, leadership, academic-writing