I am looking for an iOS engineer to complete development on a social video mixing app. Developer will be responsible for implementing the following features: Taking PSD layouts of UX Design and converting to working user interface. Using outside libraries to calculate the BPM of songs in iTunes. Using AVFoundation to efficiently play and save videos.
QUALIFICATIONS: Fluent in American English and easily reachable via email and/or Skype. Deep Knowledge of Objective-C and iOS development. Experience writing apps using AV Foundation. Experience incorporating open source projects, such as GPUImage into apps. Experience converting PSDs to working user interfaces in UIKit.
Please answer the following questions to be considered for this position. Form letters will be rejected without review.
1) How much experience do you have developing iPhone applications? What projects have you worked on in the past?
2) Please provide at least one link to an app you have developed that is live on the app store. Explain how you built it.
2) What are some open source projects you have incorporated into your work in the past? Can you explain the process with which you went about it?
3) What's the most fun or interesting thing you have ever made in iOS?
4) How easy is it to reach you via email or Skype? Would you be willing to set up some time to chat weekly on app progress?
5) How much time can you dedicate to this project daily?
6) Do you have experience with version control with GIT?
7) Explain to me the basics of MVC development.
8) Explain what AVFoundation is used for.
9) What is your QA/testing process?
10) Why should I hire you?
Thank you for considering this job, we look forward to working with you.