Position is responsible for route accounting for the location in an accurate and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities :
1. Key route recaps and settle daily.
2. Key distributor tickets and prepare recaps as needed.
3. Key and reconcile finished goods warehouse daily.
4. Collection via telephone/correspondence of past due accounts.
5. Reconcile problem accounts.
6. Prepare and post customer adjustments.
7. Assist in receptionist duties.
8. Assume other duties and responsibilities required or assigned by management.
9. Adhering to the Code of Business Ethics is essential. We value honesty and integrity above all else and we expect our employees to be committed to the highest ethical standards .
Specific/Additional Job Details:
1. Handle distributors for locations 303, 310, 311, 313, and 315.
2. Collection of past due distributor accounts.
3. Research and clear balances on driver and distributor accounts receivable.
4. Process weekly Payroll for locations 310, 311 and 610.
Position has zero supervisory responsibilities. Position reports to Office Manager.
Education and Experience:
High school education with job related courses (i.e., basic accounting, office equipment). At least 1 to 2 years of general accounting experience with some accounts receivable.
Working Conditions\Physical Requirements:
Normal office conditions and hours. Must be able to operate 10 key by touch, CRT and do light typing (30 wpm). Must utilize all safety precautions, particularly due to hazards (slippery floors, moving forklifts) when walking through plant.
Responsibility For Property, Funds and Information:
Responsible for proper handling of accounts receivable payments, route reconciliations and in some locations petty cash and/or cash register. Has access to sales distributor, financial and credit information which must be handled in strict confidence.
Skills: research, typing