It’s a software that allow us to track events (appointments, phone calls, etc) performed by our sales team.
It should be built using code-igniter and these are the features:
1. User control: login using email and password, roles, interface to create/edit/delete users. Fields: Name, City, Email, Password, Role
2. Roles: It allows to assign permissions to users, what modules, reports or forms can be accessed by that user. (Admin, Sales Director, Sales person)
3. Companies/Customers: It stores customer information: Name, City, Number of Stores, Address, Sector ( from a config files or table: restaurant, retail, gas station, etc) interface to edit, add or delete a Customer.
4. Contacts: It’s linked to Customers and stores the information of specific people that work for that customers i.e. employees, for example the CEOs, the marketing director, etc. A customer can have more than a contact. It includes: Name, Email, Phone, Mobile, Address, Position (from a config file or table: director, secretary, sales executive, etc) interface to edit, add or delete. View of all the contacts, search form.
5. Tracking: it stores all the actions performed by a user with an specific Customer. It stores Customer ID, User ID, Contact ID, Notes (a text), File (a file can be uploaded when registering the task), Date-Time, Date-Time for the next action (for example if after a call, the user have to make a follow-up call in 8 days), Action Performed (from a config file or table: Phone Call, Meeting, Contract Signing, Installation, Post-Sale meeting, etc)
a. Actions or tasks performed between two dates with options to filter by user and by Action Performed. It shows the list by user, so you can see each user and total call, meeting, contracts between those dates.
b. List of actions to be performed at a specific date by user, using the Date-Time for the next action stored in the tracking table.