Based in Singapore: 6-month FT Contract Senior Developer
The Senior Developer is responsible for the development of a social commerce web application, including testing and delivering. Defect resolution will be required throughout the contractual period. Best practices will be utilized to insure the success of the beta launch. The developer will have the ability to create web applications and components from the requirements stage, through production deployment, and will be required to have experience in developing multi-tier web applications.
Independence, maturity, flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments must be key attributes.
The Senior Developer must:
- Operate effectively as a member of the team as well as an individual for quick turnaround of enhancements and fixes.
- Be responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Be responsible for the development of web applications and components.
- Demonstrate creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively in creative and technical environments.
- Have a desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and virtual environment.