Looking for an experienced developer with extensive SugarCRM experience. First task is to migrate an existing SugarCRM Community Edition to the latest stable SugarCRM (6.5 stable?) on a new server.
Current Client Setup (Dedicated Server):
SugarCRM Version 5.2.0f (Build 5688)
Apache/2.2.3 (Red Hat)
PHP Version 5.2.9
- Backup current installation.
- Install latest stable version on new server
- Migrate data to New Install
- Migrate/Update Existing Web Lead Form
- Test new install and verify data successfully imported.
- Take new system live.
Additional SugarCRM development work to follow a successful upgrade so please detail any experience with these:
1) E-mail Autoresponse for lead submissions (workflow).
2) API integration with external systems (ERP, Magento, etc.)
3) Asterisk Integration (remotely hosted or same server).
4) Recommend additional modifications and extensions
In addition to extending this client's SugarCRM install, we have additional clients on SugarCRM in need of migration and upgrades. Looking for a reliable provider we can count on long term.