Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
We are an Australian Firm which has a team that is 100% focused on building a strong, smart & ATTRACTIVE web presence.
The ideal candidate will:
1. Have a Corporate / Clean / Appealing portfolio. This means, bright, over the top & excessive colours and themes are NOT the direction we are looking for.
2. Wordpress Experience - you will be supported by 2 of the BEST coders/programmers in the business, however essential knowledge of wordpress to be able to load content/images css etc would be ideal.
3. You will be also using the 100000s of images and photos we have and re-inventing ways to position them - eg Animoto or After-affects etc
5. Excellent understanding of english is essential - as we need to be able to clearly explain the ESSENCE and FEEL that we are wanting.
6. You will be expected to work in agreed times - such as ideally tomorrow (sunday) and as required to get this site designed, developed & basic SEO by Tues) (or sometime with that window) works best for us. Ability to work on weekends and til late night (aust time) is also required as that is when the Australian Manager is most able to give directions.
We will be using the theme:
Attached is what we want added (as an example for the front page) please provide examples in your application
To be clear:
1. Load wordpress
2. Load theme
3. Customise theme
4. Create slider/s
5. Using supplied copy - upload and ensure css is great
6. upload all smart plugins like yoast for seo
7. Forms to send in requests
9. Clinical feel with an uplifting approach.
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Creative Graphic Design
- Hourly – Full Time Min $8-12/hr Virtual Assistant, Project Manager & Human Resources Manager
- Fixed-Price – Medical Research - skin and hair asethetics