Paid User Registration for a Yii Framework
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Setup a multiple step paid user registration for a Yii framework.
We need to setup a multiple step registration process for a Yii Framework website. We will be utilizing social registration processes along with a standard registration form. This system will need the ability to have multiple registration plans (including free trial).
There will also need to be an administration section setup for managing the users and their plans. It will also need reporting for payments.
We will also need basic setup for user profile pages to edit their information; including payment plans, billing information, change password, and ect. Delinquent accounts will also need to be suspended until payment is received.
1. Create multi step registration process.
2. Setup to use Authorize.net and PayPal recurring payment api & gateways.
3. Allow user registration through Facebook, Google, Twitter, Open…, and standard form.
4. Multiple Registration Types & Plans (Adjustable in Admin Section)
5. Automatic Suspension of Delinquent Accounts (Payments don’t go through)
6. Setup ACL for controlling content for plans. (Driven in Admin Section)
7. Provide User Management area for Admins.
8. Create basic User Profile page
a. Allow password change
b. Allow billing update
c. Allow plan change
9. Coding Standards required.
10. All programming must be tested and ready to go before project is considered complete.
There will be basic outline for required fields and will display the look for your reference. However theming of elements and front-end look is not required.
This project will begin immediately, and need to be returned fully programed and operational within two weeks of start.
Skills: paypal, facebook, twitter, google-accounts