• This development project involves the programming of a Web application platform using the GRAILS framework. Candidate will be responsible for the coding, unit testing and debugging of Web applications developed using Groovy, Grails, Java.
• Work on a specific application for the Risk group, you will be working on enhancing functionality of the application which many of the modules have already been developed.
• 5+ years software development experience
• 3+ years of Java and Web UI experience
• 6+ months of Grails/Groovy experience
• Understanding of Spring, Hibernate, Eclipse, Model-View-Controller design pattern
• Experience delivering web application with Apache/Tomcat or similar application servers
• Understanding of Linux
• Exposure to build automation and continuous build tools
• Test driven development
• Strong technical foundation is required
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please send resume.
Skills: debugging, design
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Adept online researcher with gret English grammar skills needed for U.S. exec
- Hourly – American grammar idiomatic expression expert 10/10 writer needed for neverending workload. Affordable bids welcomed
- Hourly – complicated css3 jquery js mashup needing support around the clock, no companies.