- To create a portal where users post projects and questions for a group of bidders who will either answer questions or bid on projects. The system will have two layers. First layer is an answer / question type of portal where user registration and management is required. 2nd layer will include upload of graphics, videos, and other project related documents with a 5 step set of configurations per project.
- A web port like Kickstarter and Reddit mixed.
- To design and publish original graphic work or to purchase from third party rights to website graphics
- Portal should support at least 1 million active users
- All of system structure MUST be programmed on open-source linux structure (RedHat)
- All components such as Web Server, MySQL server, and other component must be redundant and fully configurable through a management account
- Four levels of management is required:
- System Admin
- Integration with payment systems such as PayPal Pro and one other merchant
- Total static pages of the portal will not be more than 20 pages.
- Unlimited dynamic pages to be created through pagination for Q&A or comments to questions section
Project must be completed in 3 phases.
Phase 1: 1.5 - 2 months Beta product
Phase 2: 2 months - Stable and feature frozen product
Phase 3: Final test seal and deployment
Payments will be released after each phase of project is completed as agreed by project manager.
Agency or independent contractors must have the following qualifications / skills / availability:
- PHP & HTML5 - Advanced level
- PHP framework programming - CodeIgniter or similar
- Code must be fully commented on daily basis
- Short / summary report of work must be submitted on daily basis
- Usage of code revision system and ticket tracking system is a MUST
- Availability on Gtalk and Skype for voice chat on daily basis as required by project manager at any time during the 8 hours work window
- MUST have good spoken English skills
- MUST be very organized and keep backups on daily basis - any lost time due to no code revisions will not be paid for
- Submit applications with example of previous related work
Total User Support:
We are expecting the system to accept at least 200,000 users. We are projecting 2 Million users by 2nd year.
All graphics and designs related to project should be handled by same agency/developers.
****Please bid competitively over or under the project price.
Skills: redhat, linux, design, graphics