Programmer/Analyst Contractor with Heavy PHP, mySQL, LAMP Experience (MUST RESIDE IN SAN DIEGO)
Must be a current resident of San Diego or surrounding area.
A leader in scientific and technical information services is seeking a programming consultant for a few hours per week/month for ongoing maintenance and updating of custom workflow application. Individuals with 3-5 years experience or more may apply.
Specifically, track record in the following areas required:
• Excellent systems analysis and project management skills
• Excellent software system design skills
• Ability to work with users to collect requirements, solve problems
• Excellent programming skills using PHP
• Excellent database skills in SQL using mySQL
• Working knowledge of Apache web server, cPanel, WHM
• Good time keeping and status reporting skills
• Fair knowledge of Linux scripting, CRON, and tools
• Excellent English speaking and writing skills
Please submit the following details with your application:
• Full detail of experience in performing the above tasks
• Details of fee structure and required hourly rate