We require a long term freelance contractor that can offer ad hoc support with our CLOUD-BASED IT connectivity and infrastructure technical issues. We are slowly building a team on odesk that will need your helping hand to guide us with clear instructions through some of the below IT issues.
YOUR TASK LIST:
- Cloud VOIP configuration and management.
- A comprehensive understanding of Linux and Windows based VPS handling.
- Cloud VPS configuration and management.
- Creating and handling cpanel for VPS.
- Hands on experience of Asterisk server using command line in CentOS and a comprehensive understanding of the product.
- Hands on experience of cloud CRM software like Sage ACT Premium web access and its integration with other application like Asterisk server and Microsoft office.
- Cloud CRM configuration and management (non-specialist).
- Strong communication skills to deal with deal with different service providers and vendors in UK.
- Other: Dropbox support / local email configuration / live webinar hosting / basic local PC trouble shooting (hardware and software).
Our need for your services is variable but will always stay part time and ongoing. Therefore we are looking for someone that wants a long-term relationship.
- May 2013 - approx 10-20 HOURS PW (setting up)
- From June 2013 - approx 5-15 HOURS PW ONGOING
We are a young, exciting leadership and management training company based in the UNITED KINGDOM (UK) specialising in delivering highly motivational leadership and management training courses, which are open to the public and are delivered across the UK and in the future; internationally. Visit our website now to watch our motivational videos: www.nicholashill.com
YOUR REQUIRED SKILLS:
You will need a minimum of THREE YEAR’S EXPERIENCE IN IT which will include experience in CLOUD, VOIP, VPS, CRM work or a minimum of 500 Odesk hours. You will need to supply reference from previous employers and have no less than a 4.5 star rating on Odesk. You will require a PC and a Skype account and need to cover all associated expenses. You will also need to WORK UK HOURS (GMT) in order to make Skype calls to our staff during UK daytime.
• IT QUALIFIED
• MINIMUM 3 YEARS IT EXPERIENCE
• EXCELLENT ENGLISH SPELLING (UK)
• EXCELLENT ENGLISH VOCABULARY (UK)
We are offering you $5.00 TO $10.00 per hour net (after oDesk fees) depending on your age, qualifications, experience, feedback, and test results. Remember, when placing your bid, that this job is a LONG-TERM JOB: NO MORE SEARCHING ON ODESK FOR GOOD EMPLOYERS. The opportunity that you have been looking for is right here!
APPLY FOR YOUR JOB NOW!
When bidding for this job, keep in mind the scope of opportunity that we are offering you in this role. If you believe that you meet the above criteria, please email us with your bid through Odesk ASAP and explain why we should choose you as our preferred candidate. THIS JOB WILL GO FAST! We plan to recruit a candidate within the next 48 hours so REPLY QUICKLY!
We look forward to hearing from you.
The Hill Consultancy Ltd
PS – when applying for this role, please state your favourite colour (UK) to demonstrate that you have read this posting.