Our company owns E2C (www.e2cserver.com) and planes to launch an E2C powered eCommerce online service. For this reason, we would like to make available to our users a large game of E2C ready HTML eCommerce templates.
You should know what is an HTML template and the reasons web designers use them as basis for their web site projects. There are plenty of HTML templates on the web. Note, there are templates made for specific solutions (ie: Magento template, OsCommerce template, WP template...). Such templates are made out of an HTML template at first, but are then turned into solution specific templates. Our interest is on HTML templates only, not solution specific templates.
You may review http://e2cserver.com/doc-v3-templa
You tasks would be:
- search the web and identify free HTML templates for eCommerce, based on conditions we will provide you
- contact the free templates owners for E2C HTML templates base inclusion
- set up a list of quality premium themes/templates provider sites (ie: themesforest.net)
- when the information is available on such sites, set up a list of the premium templates designers
- maintain communications with templates designers as needed
- promote E2C template program on an ongoing basis
Attached is a file with instructions for the First phase task of identifying eligible templates.