Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Looking for an HTML5 and WebRTC export to build a prototype web video meeting application based on open source libraries(node.js and webrtc libraries).
1. support 1-1 and 1-n (upto 20 participants ) video chat through web browsers(Chrome and Firefox)
2. The server should run on Amazon Linux but it is only for initializing the conversation. The conversation data exchange between peers must use peer-to-peer approach rather than going through server.
Server side module should verify the clients by meeting ID and key against JSON format service. Only verified request can join specific conversation (identified by conversation ID).
Server side module should allow user to join a conversation only after the conversation host has joined.
Server side module should record the user id, joining time etc through JSON service.
3. Client side features include the following
Confirm to use camera.
Can mute local speaker, turn off local camera.
No echo noise.
can input meeting id, key and user ID to start/join specific meeting.
It should support text chat.
It is better to support screen sharing.
Host can mute/enable remote speakers.
Host can mute/enable remote camera.
4. The employer is going to recommend the open source library. Other open source libraries may be used but should get approval from the employer.
5. documentation on the compiling/building/deployment/setup must be provided.
6. A non-disclosure, non-compete form will be required prior to commencement of the project.
7. The employer will be the owner of all the code developed.