The Web Developer/Designer will implement the user interface for a suite of web-based applications for acquiring new customers and servicing them. These applications include integration with several other systems including a payment system (Zuora). The Web Developer/Designer will also direct the on-going design of the LeadMaster Australia corporate website and implement ongoing changes to the site as required.
The candidate should have a strong background in web site design and development. This background must include the ability to address HTML and scripting compatibility issues between different browsers.
The candidate must be able to monitor industry trends, technologies, and standards and be able to research, recommend, and apply new technologies as necessary.
The candidate should have good communication skills and be able to communicate effectively with the various department heads at LeadMaster Australia. The candidate must also be able to work efficiently in both independent and collaborative situations.
• Create design prototypes, including graphic design, site navigation, and layout of content, for LeadMaster Australia’s web-based applications and corporate web site.
• Ensure that the layout of the content is accessible and logical; recommend improvements as necessary.
• Create visual concepts that match LeadMaster Australia’s image; ensure that content is easy to navigate.
• Build web-based applications and web sites using technologies that conform to LeadMaster Australia standards.
• Perform maintenance and updates to existing web site.
• 5 years of website development and design experience
• Advanced knowledge of HTML, DHTML, XHTML
• Advanced knowledge of CSS
• Advanced knowledge of digital imaging using Adobe Photoshop
• Experience with Adobe Flash
• Experience with online digital media including HD video and digital compression technologies
• Experience with Drupal
• Experience with PHP
• Knowledge and demonstrated experience with cross-browser and cross-platform issues (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)
• Extensive experience working on a Mac platform.
Please include a resume on your application. This job is only for applicants based in the Philippines.
Skills: design, research, dhtml, video
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Need a Step-by-Step guide for WordPress Server Maintenance
- Fixed-Price – Simple Customization of OTRS 3.2.10
- Fixed-Price – Ubuntu 13.10 - Script to Launch Application