We are looking for an Android and iPhone developer to create new versions of apps from the existing code, maintain and update the existing code with various improvements. Below are general details about the role:
We’re looking for a long-term partner to develop maintain our mobile portfolio. The iPhone and Android source code is created and generally functions well. We require new iterations of the apps to be configured from the existing code and submitted to the various App stores. Additionally, there will be ongoing improvements, maintenance and updates to the source code. A back end system supports the various version of the apps.
1. Successfully developed iPhone and Android applications
2. Possesses a very high attention to detail and high QA skills
3. Strong communication skills
4. Responsiveness, timeliness, and fast turnaround are a necessity
5. HTML and graphics capability
6. Familiarity with PHP databases.
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your iPhone and Android development experience, including examples of past work
2. Links to Apps that you have created in the App Store and Google Play store
About the company
Our company is a US-based entity that creates mobile applications for retailers.
Skills: graphics, qa