We are currently recruiting for a fulltime Bookkeeping facilitator.
Negotiable and commensurate with experience and will increase based on performance.
40 hours per week. Monday to Friday. 7am to 4pm (Western Australian local time/GMT+8).
We are a company that specialises in offering Australian Government accredited 'Train the trainer' qualifications. We believe in excellent customer relations and high quality service for all our clients. We also offer a positive and rewarding working environment that offers professional development and career growth. We are introducing a new bookkeeping course and are looking for facilitators.
As a Bookkeeping Facilitator you will be primarily responsible for supporting our self-paced/online learners from Australia and around the world who are enrolled in the Bookkeeping course.
Some of the daily duties as a Bookkeeping Facilitator include:
• Assessing assignments submitted by learners and providing feedback
• Answering learners’ questions about course content and assignments via phone and email
• Developing new learning resources for the course
The ideal person will have the following attributes:
• 5 or more years bookkeeping experience with MYOB and or quickbooks
• Experience preparing quarterly Australian Business Activity statements (BAS)
• Strong organisational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
• Advanced working knowledge of various Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
• Telephone support or coaching experience
• Highly organised and self motivated
Please note that this is a home-based position, Monday to Friday, 7am to 4pm (Western Australian local time/GMT+8). Access to computer and reliable broadband connection is a must.
*What’s on offer?*
• Competitive salary (depending on skills and experience)
• Opportunities to advance into other areas of the company
• Paid professional development and training opportunities within the company
To state your expression of interest, please reply with:
• A copy of your resume
• A short video or audio of you sharing about your personal interests and experience with the Australian Accounting and Taxation system.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted to conduct a skype interview upon receipt of their application.
Skills: training, customer-relations, myob, english, microsoft-office, coaching, video
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Lawyer in Spain