Administrative -- Accounting Specialist
Bring your energy and enthusiasm to this vibrant and highly technical manufacturing and engineering facility.
The qualified candidate will have 2 years of Administrative/Accounting experience; Accounts Payable/Receivable and Expert level EXCEL skills.
Temp-to-Hire opportunity with a growing company. This is a small manufacturing office environment, where everyone provides top-notch customer support.
To succeed in this role you must possess:
• Exceptional communication skills
• Advanced technology capabilities
• Experience managing multiple projects
• Familiar with working with a sales and accounting team
• Able to update our proprietary contact database and perform searches and queries.
• Familiar with typing proposals and managing accounts
JOB DUTIES & DETAILS:
• Advanced functionality in Microsoft Office.
• Expert skills in Excel -- able to create spreadsheets, working with pivot tables, macros, mail merge, charts, graphs and develop formulas.
• Skilled in creating Adobe/PDF Files
• Accounts Receivable & Accounts Payable
• Familiar with various accounting programs -- ie: QuickBooks, Excel
• Administrative tasks associated with the sales of manufacturing equipment and machinery.
• Assist team with sales follow ups, key contacts, quotes, proposals, final contracts and more.
• Answer inbound calls, take messages, manage front office and fill in where necessary.
• Type 50+ wpm, familiar with various software programs.
• Internet savvy
• Possess a strong business acumen and ability to take charge of many projects.
Requirements: Pre-employment evaluations, clerical and accounting testing, drug screen, employment verification and background check required.
• Degree preferred!
• Work with an international team, primarily engineers, sales representatives, account managers and manufacturing interns.
Starting Salary $15-$19.7/hour + advancement opportunity. Pay reviews, bonus & incentive program and a comprehensive benefits program after 90 days
Qualified candidates need to send their resume: jameshong482 at/y/a/h/o/o/d/o/t /c/o/m
Skills: engineering, typing, pdf, benefits