Seeking Experienced Web Dev Company For Hourly Work/Ongoing
Please apply based on this description not the experience level selector.
What I’m looking for:
I am a U.S. based online marketer and web consultant with several medium clients as well as my own projects in the U.S. I am looking for an off shore development firm who can take the overflow work I have and deliver reliable web development services/projects in a timely manner that meet high specifications on an ongoing basis.
Meeting deadlines and communicating frequently is of high importance as is attention to detail. After the initial project there will be a steady amount of work that will increase if all goes well. You will be required to sign an NDA and a non-compete. Depending on how this goes I may transition more work.
Point of contact requirements:
- High degree of proficiency in English when communicating with me.
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects simultaneously.
- Ability to provide estimates quickly and proficiently.
- Must be able to meet and keep project deadlines.
- Work at a fixed hourly rate.
- Must be reachable on Skype, email and via oDesk.
- Must report milestones and progress on oDesk.
- Understand the bigger picture of the project and marshal your internal resources to satisfy deliverables.
- Integrate feedback quickly with fast turnaround times in all aspects.
Web Development Resource Requirements
- Php(LAMP) development expertise
- Linux Apache professionals with experience in mod rewrite for complex url structures.
- Experience with integrating payment gateways and processors such as authorize.net.
- Must be able to develop a custom web platform from scratch if necessary or customize existing platforms when solutions are already in place or that is the most efficient solution.
- Developers should have strong logic backgrounds with the ability to map out systems processes.
- Web design (Must have designers with the ability to design complete eCommerce sites as well as specific landing pages for unique products/offers or campaigns. Aladdin) this must include email templates, web landing pages, entire websites and designs for tablets.
- Must have expertise in designing in Photoshop AND doing high quality slicing of Photoshop files html/css.
- Coding in XHTML, HTML5, CSS3, CSS2 and cross browser compatibility.
- Code must be W3C Valid html/xhtml using best practices for separation of design and content.
- Must be able to develop responsive web designs.
- Image load speed optimization experience.
- Experience designing eCommerce sites including integration with shopping carts.
- The primary development platforms you will work with are Magento, Wordpress, NetSuite as well as working on custom platforms. It’s important to have experience slicing PSD files to Magento and Wordpress.
- Netsuite design and development experience a strong plus.
- Remember this is for ongoing work and different projects so if the project goes well and it’s a good relationship there will be more projects coming.
How to apply:
If you are a firm that can supply all the requirements, fantastic and please apply; however, if you can provide a large segment of the services but not all you may still apply.
If the latter is the case, please outline the area of expertise that your organization can supply on an ongoing basis and reply to the applicable questions. If your firm can provide all the requirements please reply with answers to all of the following questions.
- Please provide an example website or work that uses responsive design.
- Provide one example of an online advertisement product landing page design and one example of a lead generation landing page design.
- Please provide an example of a website you have built which uses W3C valid code.
- How long would it take your firm slice a 3 page website from Photoshop to regular xhtml/css?
- Does your organization have a full time PHP web developer(s) and if so how many are on staff and how many years does the most senior developer have.
- What does proper separation of content and design mean with regard to a website?
- Please provide one example of an integration with authorize.net
- Who is the film character whose name appears out of nowhere in this post?
If you have questions feel free to ask them before submitting a proposal but I would like the primary application to have responses to all the questions above so I may better evaluate all applicants. The first job will include custom integration work with authorize.net and there are several jobs I have waiting that require Photoshop design as well as slicing images to Magneto and HTML.
I’m looking forward to building a working, profitable relationship and please be in touch soon.