In order to qualify you have to be able to add new API connector to the code of this open source project: https://github.com/fluxtream/fluxt
We are paying $100 per added connector, so it will be an nice amount for a experienced Java developer.
We need about 15 new APIs connectors added, which makes potentially $1,500 in total.
Git, Github and Linux experience is a must!
In order to apply you have to :
1. Have oDesk Java test covered!
2. Send me your public open-ssh key with your very first message.
3. Send me link to your Github profile.
4. Start the message with the word Quantimodo or your message will be ignored.
5. Compile the existing Fluxtream code - and demonstrate the work of a new connector on our Linux test server.
Skills: linux, english