Codeigniter Ecommerce Development (Ref: admin module)
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
This will be for the windows / pages for the administration of our website.
The components required are specified in a detailed spec. Also access to the dev web site, ftp and database will be provided.
Here are some of the key requirements:
- able to integrate the new module within the existing website
- able to build a login page that will coexist with another login page in the database
- able to integrate a captcha
- able to work with the controller, model, view structure of code igniter
- able to create list with pages (50 per page, 100 per page etc)
- i would say 75% of the sql is provided but some may have to be extended
Because this an admin module the graphics and formatting is not highly important. No specific graphics required.
The skills required are:
- code igniter / php
- database (mysql)
- captcha or equivalent
- several other components
- strong communicator and good team player
- able to develop code that is clear, robust and logical
- flexible and imaginative approach
- able to interface with business analyst
- strong mathematical background
Skills: captcha, apache
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Tomcat and python development