We are in need of an individual capable of making telephone calls daily to the Central & Northern New Jersey and Southern New York State (Rockland & Westchester County) area.
You will need to have your own Phone Service, broadband and microphone. Phone service should provide unlimited Long Distance calling in the U.S. in the states required. (No telecom expenses will be reimbursed)
The individual will need to work under the Eastern time zone hours of 9am-5pm. The job will entail:
1. Calling new businesses every day, basing interactions loosely on a script that will be provided and setting, canceling and rescheduling appointments
2. Relying on Google Maps to determine location of customers
3. Entering contact notes and data into Microsoft Excel with a template provided
4. Updating calendar with appointments and notifications using GMAIL.
5. Possible list building services opportunity also depending on skillset
I am looking for a contractor who meets the following requirements:
1. Has strong English and communication skills
2. Understands phone and email etiquette and does not violate these principles
3. Is familiar with Microsoft Excel and GMail
4. Has high quality telephone service and internet bandwidth to support the project, and good typing skills
5. Is available between 9am – 5pm ET, Monday through Friday
6. Potentially has skills with list-building for telemarketing
How to apply
Please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your experience with telemarketing and specifically, appointment setting
2. Your experience telemarking to the telecom or expense reduction industry in particular
3. Your proficiency with Microsoft Excel and GMail
4. Your experience building/creating lists of Leads to contact in specific industries, categories and geographies
5. Your availability during the work week (M-F) between 9am – 5pm ET
In addition, please provide a 1-paragraph statement on the telecommunications market or expense reduction market in your local area.
About the company
We are a telecom consulting and expense management firm that operates as one of more than 80 franchise locations for the largest independent telecom consulting company in North America. We are looking to expand our presence in Northern New Jersey by adding new customers to our existing client list. We offer a unique financial model to our customers, where they only pay us if we save them money, and then we split savings with them over a defined period. We have a strong presence and are looking to expand further in the Education, Medical, Construction, Auto and Government industries as well as new industries with our recently added Merchant Processing Expense Reduction platform.
Skills: typing, gmail, english