You will be responsible for creating a new Ruby on Rails web application as well as any future technologies. Tasks will range from frontend to backend work, such as third party service integrations, business logic implementation, frontend customer facing web application changes.
This is a new project we are building from the ground up that will be offered as a SaaS model. We need an elite Ruby on Rails developer to code a custom client portal / basic inventory / project management / customer management application.
We are looking for skilled and innovative programmers who can not only help us execute in building our application, but also have a real say in the technological direction that it goes. After successful MVP launch there will be opportunity to continue to work and enhance the tool.
Skills & Requirements:
* Seriously awesome skill and experience with Ruby on Rails (RoR)
* Expert level database design and implementation
* Other experiences with web application frameworks (Rails, Django, Sinatra, etc.), languages (Python, Ruby, PHP, etc.) and relational databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
* Deep passion for building great products!
Other things we'd be happy to hear about:
* Experience with developing business systems (Inventory, CRM, Project Management, etc.)
* Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
* Open-source or recreational coding projects
* Design experience / portfolio