Lead PHP Developer
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
AnswerTap.com is looking for a Lead PHP Developer to build our web application. We’re looking for a developer with a good balance between front end and back end experience. If the words AJAX, Streaming Video, and HTML5 make your heart skip a beat then keep reading. If you also like creating simple, efficient, eloquent, intuitive software software, we would love to see what you can do. Read on if this sounds like your cup of tea...
What you have done:
- 3-5 years of experience working on UI and the front end of websites
- 3-5 years PHP experience
- 1-2 years building responsive mobile applications
- 1-2 years demonstrable experience using the YII framework
We need you to have:
- The ability to dream in HTML, preferably HTML5
- Twitter Bootstrap js experience
- Experience with YII framework
- Photoshop and/or Fireworks experience
- Thorough understanding of scalability/performance tradeoffs within large scale web applications
We hope you have:
- Experience with video platforms like Kaltura, Ooyala and Brightcove
- Experience with WebRTC
- The ability to make people go, “Whoa! How did you do that!?”, basically Code Magician Skills
Working with us:
Close coordination is important for project success. We are open to offshore labor but the developer must attend daily scrum at 7am (PST) and needs to be available via IM/Skype for a minimum of 1 hours between the hours of our business day (7am - 5pm PST ). This is a requirement. Please don’t apply unless you understand this.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Polish Business Plan