Setup Basic GUI Asterisk in Rackspace with FTP Program
We need the following deliverable:
We will provide:
1. A rackspace cloud centos server
2. A SIP account with broadvox or XO or a reccomended inexpensive SIP provider
You will deliver:
1. Install a version of Asterisk with a GUI management. So freepbx or similar
2. Will setup the inbound trunk so DID's can be used
3. Setup an FTP server and set the home directory to the root location of all potential voicemail boxes.
4. Set the format in Asterisk to default to high quality .wav files for all voicemails
We have a program that needs to be able to FTP into this box and based on the extension locate the appropriate person's voicemail and FTP it down to another server.
Succesfull candidates will have Asterisk and CentOS experience.