Our current website (www.thespreadbuster.com) operates on Joomla 2.5 utilizing the core login system. We are also using Kunena for a forum. We are willing to move to Community Builder to make this component work.
The person selected should have a basic understanding of sports and gambling.
1. At a specified time the Sports Odds feed will be used to create a snapshot of the day’s drop down selections. (see attachment for the XML feed information)
2. Registered users can then select a drop down for each feed and pick up to 5 total items (LEANS) for the day until specified time.
3. A user’s leans are recorded for each day and stored on their profile page.
4. At a specified time all lean selection becomes locked. This creates a snapshot of the day’s leans. Results are calculated showing:
- Highest number of selections
5. A report is created with the top 20 highest selected leans.
6. The report is shown on a webpage at specified time.
7. From the report of the top 20 leans each user can then select up to 3 LIKES for the day until a specified time from the original Sports Odds feed snapshot.
8. A users likes are recorded for each day and stored on their profile.
9. At a specified time the likes selection becomes locked. This creates a snapshot of the day’s likes. Results are calculated showing:
- Top 5 highest number of selections
10. A report is then created of the top 5 highest selections that will be posted on a webpage at specified time.
11. At a later time an administrator will come in and put in the win/loss/tie from the original Sports Odds feed selections (a screen to do this must be created for the Joomla frontend).
12. A report will be created showing all the users who had 3 wins in a day.
13. For each user’s likes selections a record will be created and stored on their profile showing:
- overall wins/losses/ties
- daily record
- monthly record
- yearly record
- all specified times should be adjustable by administrators
- the component should have the ability for the leans/likes to be calculated multiple times in a day per the request of the administrator
- the component should create a live calculations page of leans/likes (page showing top leans/likes as users vote)
- The component should have the ability to integrate with a user subscription component (ie limit access to certain functions or reports based on subcriction. community builder subs for example)
- Ability to use the Likes report in a push notification for android and itunes apps (if the company/individual selected can develop these applications we will double the proposed fee).
A reference of a system similar to what we are looking to accomplish can be found here: http://streak.espn.go.com/en/entry