This position is for quality assurance and support for ClassifiedAds.com, one of the largest classified ads websites. Your overriding goals will be to ensure that only quality, relevant content is allowed on the website. Specific responsibilities include:
• Browsing through each category to make sure ads are posted in the correct category and that they are appropriate for the site
• Identifying scammers on the site and removing them
• Hiding any inappropriate content found on the site
• Answering questions and troubleshooting issues for our users
• Communicating with the rest of our QAA team to help identify any issues on the site or new scams to be aware of
The ideal candidate for this position is web savvy, ambitious and task oriented. Computer/internet knowledge is a must and similar job experience is encouraged but not necessary. Specific required skills include:
• Experience supporting and troubleshooting web user issues.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong documentation skills.
• Good judgment and smart, creative problem solver.
• Self-directed, highly detail oriented and demonstrable follow up skills.
• Ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
Working Hours would be:
Monday-Friday: 8 hour shift (start time is negotiable)
Skills: troubleshooting, communication-skills