Part time Sys Admin LAMP SQL Fabric
Closed - This job posting has been filled and work has been completed.
Looking for a solid, hardcore Sys Admin.
You will help managed our client machines. We have around 10 VPS and growing.
- build, secured, provision and optimize app server, db server
- rotate machine on load balancer
- Perform SysAdmin task on a case-by-case basis
- solid experience in LINUX, SQL, load balancing (we use cloud base balancer)
- LINUX security
- on schedule, solid communication.
- Very very reliable and responsible
- You must include links to public websites that you’ve administered on
- You must provide one or more references of successful clients.
AWS, git, memcached, redis and python-fabric is a plus.
This is a long term, part time position.
Other open jobs by this client
- Hourly – Python+Mezzanine site maintenance