I am giving up Wordpress in favor of running our site on Drupal. But I'm a little overwhelmed by the options and configuration and administration of a Drupal site. I wish to hire a methodical teacher to teach me the basics of Drupal administration that will include the following. You will land my computer via TeamViewer and instruct me on the following.
1) Database Administration and workflow.
2) Setting up Servers on localhost and remote server.
3) Migrating Data from Wordpress to Drupal (how to specify the job to contractor)
4) Domain Access Control and DNS configuration.
5) Server Password Administration
8) Site Backups and Redundancy
9) User Management.
10) Port Forwarding and various DNS issues.
11) Mac Apache, PHP and MYSQL setup.
Candidate should be familiar with WindowsAzure, PHP, PHPmyAdmin, Wordpress, Drupal, DNS and have excellent teaching references. This may turn into an ongoing opportunity for the right candidate. You must be enthusiastic and have good English speaking aptitude, a ton of patience and a positive attitude. Also, if you know Nameserver administration, that's a big plus.
Skills: administration, teaching, english, apache