We are looking for a Drupal expert to work on our existing site. The site, www.newbluefx.com, is brand new and roughly 30% complete, so this is an ongoing job that will be full time for at least the next six months and probably longer.
1. Adding new themes. (from psd design files)
2. Improving current themes with features and much better editing / configuration from the admin.
3. Implementing community features, including support, forum, etc.
The ideal developer has:
1. Sophisticated understanding of Drupal architecture.
2. Minimum 3 years Drupal 6/7 custom theme creation (Drupal 7 a must).
3. Deep experience with HTML, CSS, PHP, MySql.
4. Has great organizational and time-management skills to get work done on schedule
We also require:
1. Must be available to work with our team during the hours of 9 - 5 PST, though your location can be anywhere in the world.
2. Good communication skills in English.
To find the right person, we are putting a simple project up for bid. If you do this well and on time, then we will continue full time with more projects.
We have a product promotion page that is completely hand coded. http://www.newbluefx.com/offers/co
We want to turn it into a Drupal theme inside our site so that our admin can update it and create new versions of it, using the same theme.
Please propose a timeline and cost to do the following:
1. Create the Drupal theme.
2. Write the code so the following can be editable form the admin:
* All images and text for products being promoted.
* All videos - icons, text, and links to play.
* Coupon strings, prices, and SKUs for purchasing.
As an example, once this works, and this page is encoded in Drupal, then we can update this other page using the same Drupal theme: http://www.newbluefx.com/so/cyberl
I look forward to hearing from you!