Experienced VA Needed for Customer Service & Other Internet-based Tasks
I am the VP of a small but growing U.S.-based product (headphones) company seeking a highly-educated, English-proficient assistant to handle customer service and inquiries for my company, as well as various small internet-based tasks for me. If your written English is not great, please do not apply.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in Customer Service, Research, Excel, and Word, for various assignments.
Specific Job Duties:
1. Address user issues with the items, such as quality concerns or usability questions.
2. Handle refund/repair requests by looking up customer orders in our support system and following up with me directly.
3. Respond to emails regarding the product and to communicate about suggestions.
4. Preference will be given to VA's with experience with BigCommerce and Zendesk.
1. Customer Service
2. E-mail management
3. Compiling customer e-mail lists
4. Compile a database of customer service issues for future planning
5. Excel spreadsheets
6. Various administrative tasks
1. High-level English proficiency
2. Previous experience a must
3. Daily availability during EST working hours
4. Reliable, competent, trustworthy
How to apply:
To apply, please respond with a cover letter that includes the following:
1. Your customer service experience along with retail product experience
2. Your weekly availability
In addition, please include the following:
How you would respond to a customer that is requesting a refund due to a faulty product?
About the company:
We are a small headphones company just over a year old. We have a successful product and a thriving brand, and are growing quickly. Expect workload to increase with time.
Skills: research, english, writing, internet-browsing, management