Name of project:
Local Restaurant Mapping Website, Similar website foursquare.com, but more basic.
User visits website is greeted by a 100% div map. The map will query users geolocation and zoom to approate location within 100 miles. The map is using open source projects, Leaflet.js (for controls) and Mapbox.com (for map tile layer)
The map will have tooltips pop up when user hovers over them. These tooltips are of local green restaurants and businesses. The business are tied to user account. So business = user.
Basic understanding of these mapping frameworks is essential to start job.
User has basic features in backend, these include;
- Admin Pannel
- Site mail (email used internally in site )
- Edit basic info about there business on map ( ie, picture, name, address, map location )
- See a friends list of people who have liked there business profile.
Admin has basic features
- Add delete users
- Ban users IP address
- General site stats, user signup, server usage etc.
Looking for experienced web developer to take wireframes and .PSD and develop restaurant mapping website. Website will include a profile view of each restaurant/green business on map.
PSD file included of 5 main screen shots. This PSD needs to be sliced, and coded with proper jQuery Elements from .PSD file can be reused to create additional website.
Code needs to be well documented
I am on Skype and expect close daily or semi-daily updates on project. I am available to chat or voice call most time. We will need to decide on best time to be available.
ZURB Foundation framework http://foundation.zurb.com/
Code Ignitor http://ellislab.com/codeigniter
A picture is worth 1000 words usually, please take a look at screens link to see what you will be slicing and coding. I am super easy to work with and enjoy working with talented and professional individuals.
Link to screens here
- Use ZURB Foundation framework for project
- Take. PSD files and convert to HTML/CSS3
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Throughly note your code
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Odesk Preferred
Skills: analysis, design, mvc
Other open jobs by this client
- Fixed-Price – Unattended Windows 7 DVD with diagnostic tools