Ruby(or ROR) Programming for Web Scraping of Google Patent Search
For my research paper, I would like to make Web Scraping Programme for Google Patent Search.
What I want to get from search result of Google Patent Search is
* Year (applied & Published)
* Rights holder
(Basically all search results)
into CSV file(or XML) format.
Please help me!!
* As for query, I would like to refer other file.
* This programme is supposed to be used for many times.
/// Additional 2
Two thing I would like to add.
* The programme should be flexible to use for not only Google Patent Search, but also Google Scholar and others. ( I could write Ruby by myself, so I could adjust it by myself mostly, but please make it as flexible as possible.)
* The programme could go down the link to get the detail of each patents because search result won't contain some essential information.
Could you do that?
Skills: research, patents