QA Lead for Ruby on Rails (coding required)
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
I am looking for a QA engineer for my product.
The perfect candidate will have a Ruby on Rails background and experience, specifically with testing and QA.
In your first 30 days, you will:
1) Write QA scripts to test major functions of the platform automated.
2) Manually test and check parts of the system, to ensure they function.
3) Make recommendations for areas that are confusing or hard to use.
4) Write tickets, and test closed tickets to ensure problems are fixed.
5) Learn about SEO and Social Media Marketing.
I am looking for someone to own quality. This is a long term, full time position for the right candidate in a USA-based startup.
To be considered, please supply your experience specifically related to Rails testing. In addition, please answer the following questions:
1) Explain, in 1 to 2 sentences, what Agile is.
2) Give an overview of testing with Cucumber and Capybara.
4) What is your favorite fruit and why?
Skills: agile, test, qa