Project Manager of SAP / PMO
Closed - This job posting has been filled.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
Play the role of a Project Manager for the SAP Finance & Supply Chain and PMO.
Works with customer project managers and business stakeholders, and IT teams to plan, execute and monitor multiple projects. Performs all required project management functions across all phases from initiation, planning, executing, monitoring and closure of project. Having the necessary SAP FICO (knowledge, skills, and experience) expertise is essential in execution of day to day functions.
Must possess and demonstrate knowledge of business processes in a wide area and particularly in Finance and SAP FICO. Works independently (self starter with good communication skills) with various stakeholders from IT and business, effectively manage expectations.
Solid Project Management Experience is required.
• Experienced in SAP FICO implementation and rollouts.
• Preferably 5+ Years of experience in SAP FICO.
• 3+ Experience of leading SAP projects.
• Knowledgeable of a wide range of Finance and Supply Chains business processes.
• Overall experience of minimum 7 years.
• A PMP.
• Defining value propositions.
• Managing resource requirements.
• Project workflow, budgets, risk management, and preparing and/or coordinating complex written and verbal materials.
• Experience of effectively working with senior leadership from business and IT.
Communication Skills & Experience is required:
• Empathy to understand how people working in their native environment interact with technology and business functions (anthropology).
• Understand system thinking and how intended processes to fit into an overall system.
• Think systematically in SAP and its integrated software.
• Excellent experience in communicating good instructions with SAP programmer(s).
• Effectively work over distance and cross cultures.
• Excellent communication skills, prefer a Toastmaster CC or working towards it.
• Manage complexity in various directions.
• Excellent people skills is a must.
• A self-starter and take initiative.
• Perseverance to complete action items.
• Very organized and understands how things fit with work breakdown structures.
• Experienced setbacks and have learned important lessons is plus.
• IBM SmartCloud Engage (Cloud collaboration)
• IBM ProjExec (Cloud project management software)
Skills: finance, management, leadership