Are you an ———->AWESOME<———- Adobe Illustrator and LayOut Design Specialist who is creative, takes the initiative, goes the extra mile and contributes to the success of projects? Read on.
FIRST LETS GET RID OF TIME WASTERS. YOU MUST MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERION:
1. You have at least an average of 4.0 our of 5 rating and above
2. You have an ***EYE POPPING*** profile which includes a portfolio of at least five sample links
3. You work FAST & your turnaround time is exceptional.
4. You are not an agency or represent an agency!
5. You have an exceptional command of English….like you can speak the “Queen’s English” .
6. You take PRIDE in your work
IF YOU DO NOT FIT THESE CRITERION——-^ PLEASE DO NOT APPLY!
Still with me, great!
We'll need somebody to layout articles that we provide the text for like a pdf that you can download here: http://uyv-transfer.s3.amazonaws.c
The look, feel, and quality must be minimum like that, or better :)
We will give you access to stock images we own the rights to.
This will be an ongoing position, with 1 pdf like this going out each month.
=> Please give us a time estimate of how long you would need for a PDF like that to be laid out, from start to finish.
You must also be a great graphic designer, so we can hire you full-time for this and other graphic design work as well.
The pdf's must be laid out in Illustrator in a way that we can easily export it as Amazon Kindle file with the plugin.
Please start your application with "I'll Lay It Out!", so we know that you read the whole job description.
Please reply with examples of graphic design and layout work of yours.