We are looking for Senior PHP Developers to join their team.
Responsibilities may include:
1. Analyzes user requirements for system features and functionality
2. Designs and develops user interfaces
3. Sets expectations and establishes priorities throughout the development life cycle
4. Integrates applications by designing database architecture and server scripting
5. Creates multimedia applications by using authoring tools
1. We run a virtual office. The new hire will be expected to work remotely. As a result, the appropriate candidate will be highly self-motivated. The best candidate understands and is comfortable knowing that they will be evaluated strictly on results they produce.
2. Must have a reliable high-speed broadband internet connection.
3. Must provide your own computer, but a virtual development environment is provided.
This is a rare opportunity so do not let this slip you!