The Bullhorn Software Engineer will be the primary technical resource responsible for the development, support, and maintenance of our Bullhorn solution. This position will work collaboratively with Mastech staff and Bullhorn’s development and support staff to provide customizations, extensions, and enhancements to our hosted Bullhorn application in line with our growing and changing business & technology needs.
Experience developing large, data-driven web applications in a hosted / SAS environment is a must.
The ability to design custom solutions, estimate time & effort, create detailed specifications, develop, test, and implement web apps are critical components of this role.
This position demands strong attention to detail, excellent time management and organizational skills, and problem solving ability; as well as, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Maintain, support, and develop customizations to the Bullhorn Application
• Build custom triggers, custom reports, workflow, entities, categories, departments, and fields within Bullhorn
• Work with business and operational groups to define requirements
• Perform requirements analysis, design, development, testing, and quality assurance of delivered work
• Work effectively with all levels of an organization and be able execute tasks and deliverables within tight timeframes.