We are currently looking for a english to german translator with experience in financial topics, like trading and investing!.
Your task would be to trnaslate english blog content into german, and o post it directly inside my wordpress installation as draft!
Job requirements include:
- The ability to translate english into nativ german
- Experience as article and blog content writer, please provide some examples!
- The ability to tell stories and to create interesting and attractive blog content
Each article is between 300 -900 words, 2 articles per week should be translated!
The job position is currently part time, on an as needed basis (roughly 10 hours or less per week). Pay starts at $10 an hour. Both pay and work hours may increase as time goes on.
In order to qualify for the job, please include the answers to the following questions in your cover sheet/application. Failure to do so will result in an immediate rejection of your application.
1. Please list your experience as a blogger and content writer
2. Are you familar and comfortable writing in a multitude of markets and niches? Please name me 2 or 3 markets which you have written in and a market which you personally enjoy writing for.
3. Are you familar with the basics of SEO and onpage optimization?
4. Please answer this question with "John Henry".
5. Are you able to work under pressure, with tight deadlines, and are organized?
6. Are you able to translate 3 articles in under one hour?
Again, please answer all questions honestly. Failure to follow instructions will result in a rejection of your application.
If it is decided that you are a good fit for our company, you will be contacted and given 3 to 4 skype interview times. Note that we utilize skype as our primary communication method. The times will be given in United States Mountain Time and you will be expected to translate into your time zone.
We look forward to hearing from you!