Looking for some social media bloggers.
- Have your own blog that you update at least 3 times a month, preferably more
- Have quality writing
- Be fluent or near fluent in your English style
- Have unique content
- Have connections with other bloggers in your field (please specify how many connections you have)
- Be passionate about blogging
- Be fairly active on social media with a professional tone of voice, or in line with your persona etc
Additional desirable but not essential skills for the role:
- graphics experience
- html and wordpress skills
- video skills
- networking skills
We're looking to establish connections with quality bloggers for opinion pieces, articles on trends, interviews etc We want to hire people for a minimum of 6 months, or 6+ articles- we prefer to hire a professional who wants to work longer with us,
Before being hired please provide:
- url of your blog
- traffic numbers
- your twitter @ name, stats of your twitter account
- Facebook page if you have one
- URLS of your most popular blog posts
you also need to answer the question: What makes a good blogger?
We're not made of money, so this is more likely going to be a role where you can further build your profile, and get more exposure and experience. We're looking to spend about $10-$20 per 1000 words, possibly more for the right candidate.
I don't mind where you come from, but you MUST have impeccable English. You must also quote to me 'social media 2013' in your reply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Skills: graphics, facebook, twitter, english, video